On Thursday Keegan was 5 months old. I seriously can't believe how fast this year is flying by. I just want to hit the rewind button and go back and video tape every moment. It's like you blink and life seriously passes you by. Keegan is so much fun right now. 5 Month Stats:
- over 17lbs
- he has officially found his feet
- wearing a wide range of sizes
- still eating a ton (I am doing anything I can to keep up!!)
- rolling over all over the place
- sitting up
- VERY talkative
- sleeping through the night
Happy Birthday Daddy!! We have had a great weekend so far. Friday night we went to Disneyland to see World of Color which is actually in California Adventure. It didn't disappoint! A great show that was really well done. Today Daddy is watching the Masters all cuddled up with his boys and then tonight we are headed to Lucille's for dinner. Not a bad 35th if you ask him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment