Monday, October 13, 2008
Tomorrow is the day!
Well, after 41 1/2 weeks we are set to induce labor tomorrow. We have an appointment at 7am to start the process with a drug called Pitocin through an IV. The Dr will come and break Kim's water about an hour later, then walking and waiting. We are hoping that labor will be less than a day, but there are no guarantees. If AJ is born the 14th he/she will share a birthday with several notable people (thank you Aunt Sally) most noticeably, legendary UCLA coach John Wooden. I am bringing the laptop with me to the hospital, so pictures and stories should not be too far behind the actual event. Thanks to everybody for all prayers tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would argue that another notable figure born on Oct 14th is my mother. =) Brian
OhMiGosh I'm Brilliant!!!
So, the K, for your next baby, particularly is this is a boy, and your next is a girl ...
Karis! It means Grace :)
... you can thank me for thinking of your next child completely prematurely later. I understand you may be preoccupied at the moment.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs hugs kisses hugs hugs!
Will be thinking of y'all and hoping for a quick and easy labor!
Love,
Aunt Sally
XO
OOOOOHHHHHHH! Wheee! We are SO SO SO excited to hear your news and are sending our prayers and best wishes for a safe and speedy delivery!!
LOTS of love and hugs and newborn baby cuddles from KS,
S&M
Post a Comment