Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sneak Peak

Hey,
We have made some small progress on the nursery (formerly known as the Seanie Mac honorary guest room). As you can see there is still much work to be done, but this will give you an idea of where we are going.
Drew's least favorite thing in the world right now is an Allen wrench!!
Drew here, I just need to chime in here. Seriously! Is there anything more frustrating than putting furniture together with an Allen wrench!?!?!?!?!? Just because it's for a baby, doesn't mean that the tool you use to put it together with comes in a child size. I think that everything looks great, but by the time I had the changing table/dresser put together, I was fed up. That's all I have to say about that.

More to come this week :)

2 comments:

Christiane said...

Wow guys, it's all coming together!

Kim, in response to your question - I'm due October 4 (Saturday). Apparently, that is up for negotiation once I get to Friday, September 26, so we shall see... I have my weekly appointments on Fridays :)

Hope you are hanging in there - only a few weeks left!!!

Sarah said...

Hey, Guys! Nursery looks great! The crib is beautiful and hopefully daddio doesn't have carpal tunnel! We're super excited to find out if the blankies will be pink or blue!

Hugs from KS,
S & M