We had the final shower this past weekend and it was a blast. My small group and our Primerica family were there and we were blessed to be able to have my Grandma and Drew's Aunt Robin come also. We had a great time despite the heat and flies - yuck. A huge thank you to all of you that came and helped make the day so special for me. As many of you know that we just re-carpeted the upstairs of the house. That meant that all of the baby stuff was being stacked in the dinning room until everything was finished upstairs. It was crazy!! It got to the point where you couldn't even see the table anymore! Sitting there thinking about all the work we had to do to set up the nursery, it really sunk in how truly blessed we are - and not just blessed..but spoiled stinkin rotten. We truly have the best friends and family that anyone could ask for. We know that this child will not be short of love and affection from everyone in our lives.
Again, we can't thank all of you enough. I would love to sit here and gush more about how wonderful each and every one of you are, but I have a large task ahead of me and I promise to send pictures as soon as we get further along.
SO once more I say - THANK YOU!!!
Again, we can't thank all of you enough. I would love to sit here and gush more about how wonderful each and every one of you are, but I have a large task ahead of me and I promise to send pictures as soon as we get further along.
SO once more I say - THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment