As time goes on and I get bigger, my back aches more and more which is not fun but I keep reminding myself that it's all worth it and that every woman goes through it. Our pool has been a Godsend!! I love being able to float around with that weightless feeling - which let me tell ya...is a feat in itself. Although I can't say that the sight is cute in the suit, but man.. what a good feeling to float around for about a half hour and forget that I am carrying an anvil in front. It's gotten to the point that Drew's hands don't help with the backaches as much as his heals do.
Sleep is getting fewer and far between with my back and how active this muffin is all the time. I guess I will be more than ready for all those late night/ early morning feedings. I really feel
It's looking like my last day of work is going to be Sept. 19th so that is something to look forward to :)
More to come, but bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment