Monday, July 28, 2008

30 weeks down and 10 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from Blimpsville,

Things are moving right along over here. We are getting the house ready finally and it's becoming a huge job. Painting the room putting in new carpeting - FINALLY!! YEAH!! and then of course just getting mentally ready in general. We have signed up for all of our birthing and parenting classes.

Baby is still very active all day long. Poor little thing must be so uncomfortable in there as my stomach is all baby. Our little AJC tries to move around all the time and from the discomfort I feel from it, I can't image how cramped and uncomfortable the little muffin must be. There are some days I literally feel like this child is trying to walk out of me. The other morning, Drew woke up and put his hand on my stomach and tried to feel the baby move and there was not a peek - not 2 seconds later, it was like an earthquake erupted in my stomach.

Starting to feel much better - still not much energy and I get winded SUPER easy. 10 weeks(ish) to go and we will meet or little lady or little man and a whole new chapter of life will begin.

Can't wait!

3 comments:

Christiane said...

Hi Kim-

Sorry I never responded to your post on our blog. Feel free to email me - christianeabartels@yahoo.com.

You are on the home stretch! I'm begging Gabe to give me the full 10 weeks because I need it - mostly to become mentally prepared :) Keep feeling good and enjoy the next few weeks - go out on a date (or two or three) while it's just the 2 of you!

Christiane

Julie Bartels said...

Kim! So cool! I wish I could say it's a surprise that the burrito is so active, but...well...it's a Cox. :)

Glad to hear that you guys are getting stuff done and I LOVE the updates!

Love you guys,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Getting so close!! Can't wait! Can I just say, though, the belly shot was weak!!! ;)