Wow,
Thank you all for your great advice and comments. I have added a link to our registry and if you have a moment... would you mind taking a look and seeing what you think. Am I missing anything, do you know anything about the products we chose? I read a lot of consumer reports (thanks Christiane) and we picked things that would work best for us.
Let me know what you think :)
P.S. The link is on the right hand side of our blog.
Thanks everyone!!
3 comments:
Hey guys,
Looks great so far! The only thing I would suggest is taking off the snuzzler, you don't need it. We don't recommend you use anything that didn't come with your carseat since they aren't crash tested and can push the baby's neck forward and collapse the trachea. When you guys get your carseat call me, I will help install it and show you pointers. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for Baby Cox to be here!!!!!! :)
So, did you make it to the Ellen show??
Hi Kim, You did a GREAT job covering everything! It looks like you'll be set! The only thing I just remembered that was nice to have is a mirror for the back seat that faces the baby's carseat, so you can see how the baby's doing while you drive. We got a rainforest-type of one and it also plays music with a remote that hooks to the car visor...
Post a Comment