Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Names

Hi Everyone,

We can't thank you enough for all of your help with our registry. The comments and emails were very much appreciated.

Now, Let's see if you can help with baby names :) As most of you know (I think) we want the gender of the baby to be a surprise. We also thought is would be fun for our family to all have the same initials so we are looking for names that are AJ (after Andrew Jonathon) or KL (after Kimberly Lynn) for both genders :)

Hit me with your best shot.....

:) Thanks!

4 comments:

Amy Barron said...

Aidan, Adrian, Austin, Abigail, Addison, Alyssa, Aaron, Kaylee, Kaden, Keegan, Kelsey, Kendall, Keran, Kenton, Kassidy.........


just a few I can think of :)

Gretchen said...

Anthony, Austin, Aston, Aubrey, Angelica, Anna, Annabelle,
Justin, Jaeden, John, Jenae, Jillian, Jordan, Josiah, Juniper =0)

If I think of more I'll come back...
Are you guys coming on Sunday?

Gabree ella said...

Alexis Janae, Andrea Janine

I've always liked Joelle too. or even Joel for a boy.

and for a KL boy, I've got nothing good.

Kirkpatric Loyd Cox

wow ... that's just mean, isn't it?

Kennedy James Cox ... that's better.


Are you hyphening? Kennedy James Ford-Cox ... still ringing better than kirkpatric loyd.

Although, with a name like that ... you can be sure he'd end up a comedian (or a serial killer)
yeah ... lets not take our chances.

I'll sit on this one ... let it percolate in my imagination. :)

stopping now ...

love love love

Gabree ella said...

maybe the initials should be AK or KA ... (that's a whole new can of worms, isn't it?)

more love ...