Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One and so much fun!

Our little man is 1!! It seems like this time around when so much faster than when Aiden turned 1. It's been a bus and crazy year. Keegan has really become a cool little one. He idolizes his brother and is quite vocal. He always lets you know where he is which I love. He will eat anything you give him although we have recently discovered that he is lactose intolerant so that is the latest challenge. His check-up is not until the end of the month so I don't have stats to report yet.

Handy Manny is still the only thing that helps him get through his breathing treatments so that was the theme for his first birthday and thanks to some great friends that helped to pull the theme off. We had a fun little party at the park on Sunday which was perfect with the exception of Keeg's inability to breath well though most of the party. We have had to up his medication doses to get him comfortably through the winter.

He is so ready to walk any minute now and says some of the cutest things.
  • Mama
  • Dada
  • Dog
  • Duck
  • Bye bye
  • Baba
  • Nana
  • Yea! - So cute!
  • Signs - more, Milk and food
He claps, waves and gives his version of a high five. He has the BEST laugh and the most infectious smile. He's such Daddy's mini-me, but he has Mommy's temper. He also talks to you in jibberish like you should know exactly what he's talking about - I love that!! He also finds himself so funny which I find funny. He's not so much a follower though. If Aiden is doing something that he's not interested in, he;ll go do something else which is good I guess. I just love this guy!!

Birthday Boy with Momma


Birthday Boy with Dada


Keegan's Birthday Invitation - Thanks Julie Sharp


His Cake! - Thanks Jenn Loving!


Cupcakes for the guests - thanks Jenn and Julie! How cute are these?


His Banner - thanks Julie!


Quite LOVING his cake - literally ;)


Laying back.....eatin cake - that's how he rolls.


Nice work Keeg!

No comments: