Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reece has arrived!!


Yesterday morning around 8:30am Reece Michael Koenig made his big debut into this world. Weighing in at 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long he is a total cutie pie and the spitting image of his Grandpa Bob. After having a baby and watching him grow up a little, you really forget how little they are when they are born. I mean a 7lb baby is a good sized baby, but he just seems so tiny and cute and they all are - you just forget that. Elisa had a rough day but was a real trooper! Avery came to the hospital and warmed right up to her new baby brother. She was so upset and confused that she couldn't take him home with her. It was really cute to watch. I asked her if I could take him home and she promptly said "No, he's my baby brother." She counted his toes and kissed his nose and just fell in love with him. I'm sure it was a huge weight lifted off of Elisa and Rich's shoulders. She's going to be a fantastic big sister!

Welcome Baby Reece! We can't wait to watch you grow up into the boy and man that God intended. We love you Koenig Family!!

No comments: