Monday was just a bad day all around - I was sick all day and all afternoon, frustrating day at work and just overall exhausted. So after throwing up for about the 7th time and taking AidenAiden and Kendal have taken a frustrating and uncomfortable time in my life and made me open my eyes to living in the moment and being so grateful for each and every one of them. We can get so caught up on the end result of something that we can easily take the process for granted. It's no secret that pregnancy and I aren't BFFs but knowing that at the end of this I am going to have another little life changing, perspective shifting, precious gift that is true definition of unconditional love. It makes the 9 months tolerable - I can't say that it's enjoyable because that would be a lie, but I can be grateful for the nausea and discomfort. As a Christian you are always taught and told that God loved us so much that he gave his son Jesus' life for each and everyone of us. I never really understood that love completely until I became a parent. Maybe I am over emotional and over analyzing everything right now but I'll take it. I'll take the peace and the joy that knowing this dog is not too old to be taught new tricks and that God uses children to do some of his best lesson teaching. Ironic isn't it - that some grow up to be teachers and yes some of the best teachers are still in school or haven't even started yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment