Friday, September 26, 2008

Pregnancy Photos

We took some pregnancy photos for scrapbook purposes.... BUT it's really hard to feel cute when you are a beached whale and you feel like you are carrying an anvil inside you, anyway...here are a few of them.

I know I have a smile in there somewhere.....

Daddy loves his baby


Daddy/Baby bonding time





5 comments:

Sarah said...

An anvil! I love it. Maybe if it's a girl you could name her Anvila. Just kidding.

Kim, you look gorgeous!

Sorry about the double comment on the last post!

Gabree ella said...

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Joe Bartels said...

Soon it will be a crying, p00ping anvil. You guys are next!

Christiane said...

You will feel better soon - I promise! I hope that you jinxed yourself into an early and fast delivery by taking those pictures :)

ponderpiggy said...

You look beautiful to me, Kimi!

Thanks for the pics...made me smile...

XOXO

Aunt Sally