They say that things are supposed to get better in the 2nd trimester and so far Sunday started our 13th week - I have gotten sick everyday and have a headache that won't go away!! I am very grateful to even be pregnant so don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...just find it ironic that again, my body never works as expected. :)
In the words of my good friend Jimmy, "Sleep is a Country to which I was denied a Visa." Yea, sleeping is so a thing of the past and I am told that should actually be getting better in this trimester as well. All my girlfriends laugh and tell me to get used to it. It's just great practice for things to come.
Anyway, I have started showing and will post a picture of my growing belly for you to see. At the last Dr. appointment I was supposed to have gained weight and from the time I found out I was pregnant I have lost a total of 11. Gotta love being sick... My goal is to gain 3-5 lbs. this month.
We'll see.....
2 comments:
Ginger is your friend!! It helps A LOT with the nausea. Keep trying to drink your weight in water too.
Love you!!!
Hang in there Kim. Christiane lost a little weight as well. Take care!
Post a Comment