It's amazing how we can be so caught up in getting through an event or even trying to survive a busy day and you snap a few pictures and then look back on them and wish that you would have stopped to take a breathe. I find myself doing this all the time and I am so afraid that I look back one day and realize exactly home much i really missed out on. I need to take a lot more pictures and really make an effort to try to live in the moment a little more. We have the most, fun, active, smart, funny, talented and amazing boys and I want to soak up as much of them in the time that we have together. We aren't guaranteed anything in this life and we really need to treat each day as a gift and cherish every minute we are blessed to be together.
Ga soaking up the moment
Mammy making time for a story
this one is a little tough for us with Drew's work hours,
but doing as many family meals together as possible.
Our little Handyman...spending more time
doing the things that make us happy
Spending more time at the places we love
and with the people we love!
Life is precious and so are we so life each day to the fullest and hug and kiss the ones you love! As we learned with my Grandfather, there will come a day when we can't do it anymore.
1 comment:
You've got your priorities right Kim!
Post a Comment