Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Update

Carrie and Bruce gave birth to their baby girl this weekend in Oxford, England. Little Rosie Alice weighed in at 8lbs 8oz. and is very healthy. Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well. We'll post pictures as soon as we get them. Poor Carrie was a week late - that would be torture for me. I don't need another week for this kid to get any bigger!!

I continue to drop and it's funny because I see my mom all the time and she tells me the differences she notices in the matter of a day or two.....sigh.

We had our couples shower this weekend and had so much fun catching up with old friends. Kelly and Carmen completely outdid themselves and showed us an amazing time. Thank you so much girls!! And, thanks to all of you that came to hang out with this fat chick :)

I have two weeks left of work and then I will put all the finishing touches on the baby stuff and hope that our little stinker arrives ontime.

1 comment:

Christiane said...

Hi Kim,

I saw the comment on our blog. You never know when you will deliver - maybe Baby C will be early :) The one thing to keep reminding ourselves is that no woman has ever been perpetually pregnant - there is an end! I may be induced because 1) my labor was really really fast with Lucy, and 2) I have that (lovely) Group B Strep again this time and they want me to have antibiotics. I promise - you will get through this, but I know that is easier said that done (in fact it's so much easier for me to tell you that than to believe it myself!)

Hang in there!!!