Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A little Seanie McLovin....


We had an awesome weekend playing host to our great friend Seanie Mac that paid us a visit from LA. If you don't know him you're missing out - but don't worry...there's still time to meet him before he becomes famous and forgets about all of us anyway.

We had two days packed with BBQing, X-box, darts, tailgating (leaving those stories out) Minnesota Baseball at the Big A, swimming and then of course some more X-box....and other details that would just bore you ;) All in all it was "Two thumbs up! Fine holiday fun!" We reminisced about old memories and created some new ones.

If you are ever in town or in the area, you are always welcome to come on by and stay in the Seanie Mac Guest Room :)

3 comments:

Joe Bartels said...

I miss Sean and the Cox fam.

Julie Bartels said...

Yay - the world is being taken over by blogs!! Sean's going to be in MN soon - so hopefully I'll get a little lovin' in then!!

Gretchen said...

Hey Drew and Kim! Very cool that you are on Blogspot now! It's a great way to share your life. =0)
I have a blog called "littlebitofblog.blogspot.com" aside from the picket fence blog that Erin and I contribute to.
Glad to hear you are doing well with your new business!